IWM design: OS X-esque resize corner?

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: IWM design: OS X-esque resize corner?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:44:17 -0600

All,

  What would the general concensus be on having a resize corner like OS X?
On the code front, this would be incredibly easy to implement and would
actually **reduce** the client size.  On the GUI front, I think it might
look pretty slick, and give us a more "modern" look, as oppose to the
antiquated NeXT look (not that I don't like the old-school look and feel...I
just like the OS X look and feel alot more).

  Comment?  Suggestions?  Alternatives?

- Ian