Re: soap

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: soap
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:21:45 +0100

Am Montag den, 13. Januar 2003, um 23:25, schrieb ibotty:

hi devels

has some of you on this list heard of a free soap implementation in gnustep/cocoa (or openstep, but i guess soap is a bit too modern for that platform... ;) ?

if not id be interested in writing one (starting in maybe a month...).
our distributed objects framework we all like and are used to, is currently only for nsobject based remote objects afaik.
but i think it could/should be extended to be protocol independent.

thus i think this (hypothetical) soap-implementation should be based upon this reworked distributed object layer.

thoughts about this?

maybe you can get some ideas from this: http://www.mulle-
kybernetik.com/software/XMLRPC/

~ibotty