Re: Renaissance tutorial

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Renaissance tutorial
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:03:08 +0000 (GMT)

> > A new GNUstep Renaissance tutorial is available at
> > http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/Renaissance/index.html
>
> Can someone meial me back the post on how to get Renaissance ? I checked
> the list archives but it doesnt show up for some reason,

Quoting the post -

"GNUstep Renaissance is free software (LGPL), and it's part of the GNUstep
suite; it is available on gnustep's CVS, under

 dev-libs/Renaissance

I suppose the CVS command to get it should be something like

  cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gnustep login

  cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gnustep co
dev-libs/Renaissance

If you want to try it out on Apple OSX, you need gnustep-make from CVS in
order to compile GNUstep Renaissance from sources (you don't need it to
use the framework, but I don't provide a binary distribution at the
moment).  Full instructions inside Renaissance.

If you want to try it out on GNUstep, just grab Renaissance."

Maybe I should set up a web page for it.