GConnectFour, the sequel.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GConnectFour, the sequel.
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:16:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I have uploaded a new version of GConnectFour to

  http://www.gnustep.it/marko/index.html.

I am not entirely happy with it, but I decided to release a stable
version and take a break from it for a while.

New features:

* undo
* two algorithms to choose from

- "best move for the computer from longest distance to win for user"

- "best move from among moves that can be made with no loss possible
for the computer"

The program plays slowest during the middle of the game.

It probably needs some entirely new ideas for the algorithm. I'll
implement them if they occur to me.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |