Re: ProjectCenter?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:35:50 -0700

Philip Mötteli wrote:
Am Montag, 25.11.02, um 04:55 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Jason Clouse:

Hi, Phil!  Yes, Project Center is the clone of Project Builder.  While it
still isn't quite on par with the IDE from Apple (in particular, there's
no debugger yet),

Ahem, the debugger is an important thing: Apart from using it from the command line, what is common? Not all the debuggers out there understand Objective-C. One I know, that does, is DDD. But DDD crashed a lot, when I last used it. What else could be used?

I'm working on getting Objective-C support into gdb, but that won't be out until 5.4

You can also get patches for older versions, at ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/contrib

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you