RE: how to load .gmodel file?

From: Naomaru Itoi
Subject: RE: how to load .gmodel file?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:19:57 -0800

Thanks, Gregory.

So what I have IS a .gmodel file ... Great.
Now it brings me to the next question ...

How to load the .gmodel file (MainMenu.gmodel)?
I have put a line NSMainNibFile = "MainMenu" in CurrencyConverter.app/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist.
The application tries to read the file, and fails. "NSGenericException: Parse failed at line 1 (char 2) - unexpected character in string".  Then "Cannot load the main model file 'MainMenu'".

The first line of MainMenu.gmodel looks like:
<?xml version="1.0 encoding="UTF-8"?>

So it doesn't like "?" mark ??

Am I loading .gmodel in a wrong way?

> > - Am I missing something else?
>
> Gorm.app, the InterfaceBuilder clone, is fully functional now
> and you should be
> able to use it to create the gui. :)

Trying Gorm.app, too ... but I'm not able to compile gnustep-xgps-0.7.5 because "NSMiddleMouseDown" is not declared in gnustep-gui-0.8.0 (or 0.8.1, 0.8.2).  Am I using a wrong version of xgps or gui?

Thank you.