corrupted NSUserDefaults

From: Rob
Subject: corrupted NSUserDefaults
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 20:56:31 +0700

with gnustep cvs from yesterday my NSUserDefaults are getting corrupted.
I think it may have been happening for the last week too. It appears
to happen when Ink.app app writes NSRecentDocuments. If any of those
documents have a space in the filename. It gets written without any
qoutes. Deleting the reference to the offending file out of .GNUstepDefaults
relusts in a usable NSUserDefaults again. Has anyone else had this
happen to them?

Rob