Re: Focus Problem ?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Focus Problem ?
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:48:32 -0700

I could probably look at it later, but one thing you can do to debug focus problems is run the app like this:

openapp MyApp.app --GNU-Debug=Focus

On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 06:30 PM, Nicolas Roard wrote:

Hi,

I updated my cvs copy of GNUstep some days ago (around a week?), and now I'm experiencing many focus problem with gnustep apps... in fact I even don't use anymore Terminal.app now, because of this. I'm on a debian system, my previous cvs copy (with which everything was fine)
was quite old (~a month perhaps) ...
I'm using wmaker as window manager, and for example with multiple windows of Terminal.app (one on each virtual screen), when I change of virtual screen, wmaker set the focus to the window (the titlebar change), but I don't have the keyboard focus, which is really annoying. To get it, the only method (at least, it works) seems to hide the application and unhide it... is someone had changed the focus code recently ? anyone with the same experience ?

thanks,

-- Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com>