ANN: PKGmake version 0.0.2

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: ANN: PKGmake version 0.0.2
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:14:18 +0200

Hi all,

I have been thinking a lot of how GNUstep should handle it's sources.
First there was the Build Guide, next came SPM and now there is PKGmake.

PKGmake will be a package manager/ installer based on Makefiles. Since
Makefiles are an entirely new subject to me, I will try to release early
and often so stupid ideas, bugs, design flaws, can be detected early.

This initial release will show what I have in mind. And it might even
build gnustep-base, -gui and -back,
if you are lucky. You need to install gnustep-make first, then run
./install.sh then all is set and done.

Download is available from:  http://tools.made-it.com/

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,