Gorm Status 10/03/2002

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Gorm Status 10/03/2002
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Sorry for the long delay.  Things at my day job have been very hectic recently.
Attached are some .png files which show some of the progress on Gorm. :)   The
custom classes implementation seems to be coming along okay.

There are still some bugs, but I am planning on committing soon, possibly this
weekend.

To explain a little: LoginWindow is a custom class that is used in my
loginpanel.app (a loginwindow clone) to allow the window to do some extra
tricks such as waggle and shrink like the original loginwindow.app under
OPENSTEP.

Thanks, GJC

P.S. My apologies if this is a duplicate for some people.  WorldCom had some
difficulties today and the entire east coast of the U.S. was having network
issues.  So here it is.

=====
Gregory John Casamento