Re: Segmentation fault of GWorkspace 0.4.0

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault of GWorkspace 0.4.0
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:22:14 -0400

 After remove all the inspectors, it has the same error.
 Right now, I can reproduce it constantly.
 The steps (after remove all inspectors or not) are:

 1. open _TWO_ xterm or rxvt.
 2. openapp GWorkspace in one xterm (or rxvt).
 3. Tools->Inspector->Contents
 4. Quit
 5. openapp GWorkspace in the same xterm (or rxvt).
 6. Tools->Inspector->Contents
 7. Quit
 8. Click another xterm (or rxvt).

 Then windowmaker will complain Segmentation fault,
 and ask to restart or core dump.

 I use "gdb wmaker wmaker.core" and it shows:
 #0 0x0807cc77 in XMapRaised ()

 Then use 'bt', it shows:
 #0 0x0807cc77 in XMapRaised ()
 #1 0x080ead10 in ?? ()
 #2 0x080878ad in XMapRaised ()
 #3 0x08064f09 in XMapRaised ()
 #4 0x08064661 in XMapRaised ()
 #5 0x080997ef in XMapRaised ()
 #6 0x0806470c in XMapRaised ()
 #7 0x0806b702 in XMapRaised ()
 #8 0x0804d22d in XMapRaised ()

 Because I have to open/quit the GW twice,
 then click another xterm/rxvt,
 it makes gdb uesless.
 gdb always said "Program exited normally".

 Yen-Ju