Re: The Path of GNUstep (Was: Re: Gnustep + mac + windows? Possible?)

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: The Path of GNUstep (Was: Re: Gnustep + mac + windows? Possible?)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:07:40 -0400

<<GNUstep-base 1.4.1  Stable and GNustep-make 1.5.0, base 1.5.0, gui
0.8.1, back 0.8.1

http://www.gnustep.org

This is the current point of this project.>>

Perhaps I wasn't entirely clear with my statement.  What I mean is, the
Free Software community at large doesn't see much point (beneficial
return, usefulness) from using or developing with GNUstep as opposed to
Gnome or KDE.  And they probably won't until the project gains some extra
momentum.  That momentum can be gained by growing the community.  Since
the only large group likely to have any interest is OS X developers,
encouraging them to join in seems like a good idea.   And that means that
this:

<<Or maybye write good application, write good documentation, make
packages ...>>

Can go a lot faster.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.