Re: The Path of GNUstep (Was: Re: Gnustep + mac + windows? Possible?)

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: The Path of GNUstep (Was: Re: Gnustep + mac + windows? Possible?)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:03:05 -0400

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:48:14 -0400 Tim Harrison <tim@linuxstep.org>
writes:
<<I really don't think that the GNUstep project should be spending time
developing anything for Windows at this point.>>

There is a win32 backend in a primitive state.  I'm not arguing that
anyone should dedicate a lot of effort to finishing it right now (or
ever) but my point was that one way to get OS X programmers interested is
to show that there is the possibility of easy porting to other platforms.
 Right now, I don't think most of them realize that this is even
possible.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.