Re[2]: HasGSWComponents entry in info plists?

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: HasGSWComponents entry in info plists?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:30:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:50:12 +0200 David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de> wrote:

 >| Nicola wrote:
 >|
 >| > I'm happy to fix that, but before I do, out of curiosity, what is
 >| > HasGSWComponents used for ?
 >|
 >| GSWApplication's
 >|
 >-(NSArray*)lockedInitComponentBearingFrameworksFromBundleArray:(NSArray*)bundles
 >|
 >| Uses only bundles that have HasGSWComponents = YES.
 >| Other bundles are ignored.

Right.

 >| I have no idea if that is faster than letting NSBundle scan all frameworks
 >and bundles.

I have no idea too :-)
But I think it's not near 0 because a search is made for every unknown
component with
all requested possible languages and with WO and GSWeb extensions.

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998