Re: GNUstep directory layout

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: GNUstep directory layout
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:30:26 +0200

What I am more curious about is Nicola's point. I am in big favour of the
Developer tree, but I understand Nicola's problems With the paths, how did
they solve this on the Mac?

Dennis

A question I can not answer, I can just guess here that they might have a
totaly different concept for this. When I type "env" in the terminal, PATH
is very short. Here is my PATH so far:

PATH=~/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin:/Users/lars/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin/:/sbin:/usr/X11R6/bin

Note that there might be some additions in it since I installed some third
party software (the /usr/X11R6/bin is definitely such an addition, since
the X Window System doesn't come with Mac OS X)

greetings, Lars