Re: Defaults being destroyed

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Defaults being destroyed
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:43:23 -0600

Stefan Urbanek wrote:
Hi,

I have noticed, that my defaults are being periodicaly destroyed. I thought it bay be because of some application, but it is not, because some domains were removed also while running gpbs and gdnc only. I have tryied with 'defaults write NSGlobalDomain dummy dummy' and reading it back for few times, and after some time I have noticed, that complete NSGlobalDomain was missing. Same with some other domains, but some will remain, some not.
Anyone else experiencing same problem?

Yes, but no one has been able to supply a repeatable test case in order to isolate the problem. If you can do that, I think many people would be happier.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you