Re: GWorkspace segfault on launch

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: GWorkspace segfault on launch
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:48:26 -0400

On Sat. Aug. 24, 2002 at 01:27:01 +0100 GMT, a lone cry was heard from
jordan muscott <jordan@no-future.com> in the wasteland called the
Internet:

> i just built GNUstep for the first time, partly out of curiousity, and
> partly because i was thinking of having a look at objective c.

Welcome to GNUstep :-).

Which version of GNUstep did you compile?

> im running mandrake-linux 8.1,  with the infamous gcc 2.96.

You are using gcc 2.x, did you compile the Objective C runtime included
with GNUstep? The one in GCC 2.x is broken.

Charles

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)