ANN: MyT68

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: ANN: MyT68
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:57:12 +0700

source http://www.thai.net/gnulinuxt68i/MyT68-0.1.0.tar.gz
shot http://www.thai.net/gnulinuxt68i/myt68-2.jpg

actually I annouce this app here because I don't know how to deal with some bugs.
so it would be nice if someone can take a look for what is wrong.

from the shot, you should see a browser at the top right of the visible tabview. if you keep your mouse pressed, dragging through entries in that, you will see a small white hand moving in the phone's display screen which will point to the resource currently selected.

the problem is that it will work fine only if you didn't make the browser scrolled by dragging. if you dragged out of area and manage the browser to be scrolled, the hand pointer in screen will stop updating. (It uses -setNeedDisplayInRect: to update the phone's view) And I wonder
if this is my fault or not.

Thanks