Re: ANN: MyT68.app

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: ANN: MyT68.app
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:56:58 +0700

LCF wrote:

Just another crappy Sony Ericsson T68i theme editor.
this is a pre-alpha released.
all it can do is generating .XML to be used in .thm (which simply is a tar file)

http://www.thai.net/gnulinuxt68i/

the page contains some informations relate to an open obex utility
which will allow you to send stuffs through cable.
this should be integrated with affix and open obex one day
for IrDA and Bluetooth support but unfortunately I am deciding
if I should hang it as an unmaintained project. (and yes, right after I released 0.0.1 :)

http://www.thai.net/gnulinuxt68i/myt68.jpg
screenshot, which sings.
(don't mention the song and I just put that guy in .gif)

thanks a lot to those ppl in #gnustep too.