cvs icon/image problem

From: David Relson
Subject: cvs icon/image problem
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:48:48 -0400

Greetings,

I have an icon display problem with the cvs sources. I have two GNUstep applications built - GMines and GNUMail. I also have two versions of the base, gui, and back libraries - one from the current cvs sources and one from the released versions (1.3.4 and 0.7.8).

When I run GMines with the cvs libraries, the application icon is "blank", i.e. solid-gray. When run with the release libraries, the icon is the GNUstep black/white icon.

Similarly with GNUMail. The application is good/bad depending on whether I use the release or the cvs libraries. The icons in the main GNUMail window are similarly affected. With release libraries, I see up and down arrows, delete, get, etc. With the cvs libraries, they are all gray.

TIA

David