Where is hidden that feature ??

From: Juergen Gnoss
Subject: Where is hidden that feature ??
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:38:57 +0200

I doesn't know, i post this message already before but i think my mailserver had some problems, so again and all people expecting mail please ask again !!!

Hi folks,

in the past i stepped trough a lot of code and i'm to lacy so I'm asking.

WM has in his clip and in the applications with more than one running instance a number in the app Icon.
Anybody any idea how to implement this in GNUstep?

tia Juergen