Dual Boot NextStep, OpenStep

From: Richard van Paasen
Subject: Dual Boot NextStep, OpenStep
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:06:51 +0200

Hi,

I have NextStep and OpenStep on 2 seperate harddisks and would
like to ceate a dual boot configuration. Now I am swapping harddisks
when I need to run either OS, kind of annoying...

So, I loaded a Linux rescue floppy because I thought that I could use
lilo to create a dual boot setup. However, I started the fdisk utility to
check which partitions are available on the disks, but it shows NONE!

I do not remember that I saw any partitioning while installing NS or OS,
both asked whether it was ok to erase and use the whole disk. I did not try
to run lilo because I don't want to lose my current installations.

Does anyone have experience with creating a dual boot configuration?

Thanks,

 Richard.