Re: patch for SSL Makefile.postamble

From: e.sammer
Subject: Re: patch for SSL Makefile.postamble
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:09:10 -0400

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
That's a harmless warning I think rather than an error - and removing the line would leave some stuff
(the machine/system specific config) un-cleaned.

On my box, it halts distclean which is a bit awkward (it's rare that a distclean actually fails, in my experience) with an Error 1 from make. If it does leave something, maybe we should explicitly specify the filename so it gets removed.... just a thought.

The real reason this is important is that distclean is almost a requirement when rebuilding from cvs to ensure clean builds.

--
eric sammer <eric@linuxstep.org>
LinuxSTEP   <http://www.linuxstep.org>