Gnustep on RH 7.3

From: Mark Lucas
Subject: Gnustep on RH 7.3
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:03:32 -0400

I'm trying to get gnustep up and running under RH 7.3 and have been
following the installation instructions posted on gnustep.net.  I don't
think I'm getting gcc 3.0.4 installed correctly (tried the rpms first which
don't seem to link correctly to libobjc and now trying to configure and
build from the link provided on the page.  I'll put more time into it this
weekend, but was wondering if anyone on the list has already installed under
7.3.

TIA
Mark