Re: gcc3.1 on Redhat 7.3

From: Stefan Böhringer
Subject: Re: gcc3.1 on Redhat 7.3
Date: 27 May 2002 18:41:17 +0200

Thanks so far and sorry for not RTFM.
I have carefully removed all remnants from gcc2.96 libobjc and the 3.1
lib is in place. I now come up with the following for any app I try to
launch with openapp:

$ openapp Ink.app
/Disks/ext/src/gnustep/gnustep/usr-apps/examples/gui/Ink/Ink.app/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/Ink:
 Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason: read unknown type
info - 0

Thanks,

        Stefan