Re: Born shell problem

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Born shell problem
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:01:26 -0600

Guevara, Kristine F wrote:
I have tried to use the born shell but am still not having any success with
it.  When sourcing the born shell, it returns with:

GNUSTEP_ROOT=/GNUtools/2.6: Command not found
GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT=/GNUtools/2.6/System: Command not found
GNUSTEP_FLATTENED=: Command not found
LIBRARY_COMBO: Undefined variable

Well you need to be running a born shell in order to source GNUstep.sh, otherwise you'll get these kinds of errors since csh doesn't know how to handle sh syntax.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you