Re: NSAttributedString and JIGS

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: NSAttributedString and JIGS
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:49:59 +0100

On Sunday, April 28, 2002, at 03:13 PM, Jan Blunck wrote:

What is the problem with the NSAttributedString class, that it isn't wrapped by JIGS java-wrappers ? My problem is that I want to use NSCell's attributedStringValue() method
but it is commented out in the gui-wrapper's jigs file.

Probably nothing ... there's a whole lot of stuff that isn't wrapped, partly because nobody has bothered, partly because when Nicola (who did most of the wrappings there are) did the
wrappings, he did most of the ones that Apple had documented *then*.

I guess you just need to contribute an implementation of the NSStringRef class and the
wrapper for NSAttributedString ... should be quite easy to do.