Re: Backend? configuration question

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Backend? configuration question
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:37:10 -0600

Larry Coleman wrote:
Thanks for your help. I changed the default backend, and now I get this error:

larry@rubens:~$ openapp ProjectCenter.app
/opt/GNUstep/System/Applications/ProjectCenter.app/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/ProjectCenter: Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason: No Window Server configured in backend
larry@rubens:~$

The backend was configured incorrectly. Send the output of configure and also the config.log file from the back library and perhaps I can figure it out.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you