Re: Eclipse

From: Christian Edward Gruber
Subject: Re: Eclipse
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:46:48 -0400

Yes, but not all GNUstep platforms necessarily have good Java support.

I think it would, however, be reasonable to create Eclipse plug-ins that
were wrapped around Project-Centre functionality - probably this would be a
good discipline as it would validate/invalidate the current modularity level
of PC, and encourage ever-cleaner lines.

regards,
Christian.