ANN: StepTalk 0.5.1 + AppTalk 0.1.0 (devel)

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: ANN: StepTalk 0.5.1 + AppTalk 0.1.0 (devel)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:31:49 +0200

Hello,

I would like to announce StepTalk 0.5.1. In this release, you may find
application scripting library AppTalk.It is just developers release, so I
would really appreciate any comments and bug-reports.

I am looking someone who would like to torture both libraries (with some
tests) :-) Any suggestions what should be added or removed are velcome. I
would like to keep both libraries as simple for use as possible.

What is new?
------------

    * Added AppTalk application scripting library with examples

    * Smalltalk syntax changed. See Documentation/Smalltalk section Source.
    * Fixed AppKit constants
    * Make it build with latest GNUstep release
    * Various bugfixes

Where to get it?

You can download StepTalk from new location

        http://steptalk.host.sk/

or from old one:
        http://decef.elf.stuba.sk/~urbane/StepTalk

Any comments, bug reports, suggestions are welcome.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Stefan