RE: ProjectCenter bug

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: ProjectCenter bug
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:53:11 -0600

then you still have a very real BUG in projectcenter.  the problem is that
when you go to install projectcenter and ***specifiy
GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR on the command line***, it does not build properly,
because you are not allowing the variable to simultaneously be overridden in
every component of the project.  there's no trickle-down effect, and you
have to manually build each component individually in order to override this
variable.

there is no harm done by applying the patch i sent in - everything defaults
to GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT.

- ian