Re: Eclipse

From: Jay McCarthy
Subject: Re: Eclipse
Date: 25 Mar 2002 12:30:47 -0500

Hi,

I don't know about other people but one of the things I'm looking
forward to in ProjectCenter is being able to extend it easily with
bundles and other GNUstep tactics. While Eclipse may be able to do what
is needed I do not know if it will integrate in they ways some of the
GNUstep supporters (and lurkers!) are looking for.
But then again, I don't write any code for it so I shouldn't really
talk.

Jay