Re: ProjectCenter bug

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter bug
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:41:06 +0100

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Sir Raorn wrote:
> > If I recall correctly I use the defaults for setting the bundle path.
> > If the according value is not set, I use a default location.
> Well, "default" is /usr/GNUStep/tra-la-la, some time ago it was
> /usr/local/GNUStep, but I have GNUstep installed in
> /usr/X11R6/lib/GNUstep for example... It is very hard to make PC's
> rpms...

I don't get the point, just set the defaults value to your location and it
should work, no? If there is no such path then PC will use:

        NSString *path = [[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults]
objectForKey:BundlePaths];

        if (!path || [path isEqualToString:@""])
    {
                NSDictionary *env = [[NSProcessInfo processInfo] environment];
                NSString *prefix = [env objectForKey:@"GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT"];

                if (prefix && ![prefix isEqualToString:@""])
                        path =[prefix
stringByAppendingPathComponent:@"Library/ProjectCenter"];
                else
                        path = [NSString
stringWithString:@"/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/ProjectCenter"];

    }

    // Then load bundles from 'path' ....

Correct me if I am wrong. It's a long time since I looked into this...:-)

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert     |  VNET# 559-1565
Core Rendering           |  Office: +41 (0)32 732 15 65