Re: autogsdoc

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: autogsdoc
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:37:39 +0000

On Friday, March 8, 2002, at 04:22 PM, Manuel Guesdon wrote:

Hi,

How can I pass infoDictionary values to autogsdoc ?
Example:
I'd want to set a stylesheet URL.
This feature appear in base/Tools/AutoDocTemplate.gsdoc:
        stylesheeturl="[[infoDictionary.stylesheeturl]]">
but I can't find how to make autogsdoc using it. Long time ago, I've added such option in gsdoc.m.

It's not implemented ... I'd suggest adding a snippet of code to AGSHtml.m to look for a StyleSheet user default, and insert the value of that default into the output it produces.

Then you could either supply -StyleShet http://myhost/mystylesheet
on the command line, or set it up in your defaults database

BTW, is it possible to add 2 files on http://www.gnustep.org:
        - gsdoc-0_6_7.xml as it appear at the beginning of .gsdoc :
<!DOCTYPE gsdoc PUBLIC "-//GNUstep//DTD gsdoc 0.6.7//EN" "http://www.gnustep.org/gsdoc-0_6_7.xml";> - a nice gsdoc.css so all generated documentations can use this stylesheet (instead of having depressing netscape
grey backgroup :-)

I don't see why not (though I don't dislike the grey myself).
Once I think autogsdoc is definately stable, I'd like to bump the version number of the DTD to 1_0_0, but until then I see no reason why we shouldn't have the 0_6_7 version on the website.