Re: switch to XHTML

From: Erik Dalén
Subject: Re: switch to XHTML
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 09:28:03 +0100

Ok. now you can find a XHTML 1.0 version at:

http://www.jpl.se/~dalen/gnustep.html

it is as I said a XHTML 1.0 Transitional version. XHTML 1.1 only has the strict doctype. And to be comliant with that all appearance tags should be replaced by CSS. Doing that isn't a very big problem (though it takes some time), the problem is that old browsers such as Netscape 4.x can't display it.

but anyway, perhaps it would be best if I had write access to the web page cvs to be able to fix all the other pages as well.

/Erik