Re: SEGFAULT when starting applications

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: SEGFAULT when starting applications
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:24:50 +0000 (GMT)

> Nicola,
>
> This was breaking last night for some reason.   It was failing to compile
> XGContextEvent.m due to NSBackspaceKey not being defined.  I had to comment
> the
> line containing it out to compile completely.

Thanks - now I get why Fred was complaining - hadn't realized that -
looking at it, NSBackspaceKey was defined inside NSCStringText.h which I
removed yesterday.

Looks like NSBackspaceCharacter is defined as the same int as
NSBackspaceKey ...

Anyway I added back the little enum defining NSBackspaceKey from the now
removed NSCStringText.h inside NSText.h.  The enum might be obsolete, but
it's defined by OpenStep.