Feature creep Was: Re: Proposition for a Gorm feature

From: Stephen Brandon
Subject: Feature creep Was: Re: Proposition for a Gorm feature
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:02:23 +0000

On Tuesday 12 Feb 2002 8:31 am, Björn wrote:

> Seconded. There are enough things missing in Gorm to make it usable right
> now -- gridding, working multiple selections, aligning etc. Why don't we
> first produce something that works really well for GNUstep, and then
> start enhancing that for portability?

And before we get too carried away with arguments about Windows interfaces,
how about someone writes a graphics backend for that platform so gnustep-gui
will actually display things on Windows? :-)

Note: gnustep-gui does compile on Windows, but cannot of course display
anything. It's great to have the classes there though.

Seriously, it would be fantastic if someone Windows-savvy (ie not me!) could
make a start on the backend.

Stephen Brandon