ANN: Affiche v0.5.0

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: ANN: Affiche v0.5.0
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:50:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm glad to announce the release of Affiche v0.5.0.

Here's a small list of what changed since the previous release:

* Implemented a complete Preferences Panel to set the defaults used
  when creating a new note
* It's now possible to customize the title of a note (no title, custom
  title, first line of note)
* Added a German translation (from Martin Brecher), a Swedish
  translation (Erik Dalen) and a French translation
* Some little bug fixes.

You can download it from here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/affiche/

You can also see a screenshot showing the new Preferences Panel and
some notes here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/affiche.data/screenshots/v0.5.0/Affiche-0.5.0.gif

I would like to thank Martin Brecher, Erik Dalen and Pierre-Yves Rivaille
who helped me getting this release done.

Again, suggestions and patches are always welcomed!

Thanks a lot,

Ludovic

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.