Gorm too complex ?

From: Stéphane PERON
Subject: Gorm too complex ?
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 20:34:20 -0500

Hi all !

I have tried to use Gorm in order to add a Panel to one application.

I have read Pierre-Yves 's tutorial but I'm frankly astonished by the
complexity of such a tool.

Is there any possiblity to generate only a simple .m and .h for one additionnal
panel ?

Really I don't care about creating the whole project with. So I don't want to
use projet center.
I only want something that allow me to draw panels quicky ...with something
more intuitive like :

I create one panel with graphics objects and then I generate my .m and .h with the
command "generate classes" with the minimum clicks.

Does any one used "Ilog Views"  or similary RAD ?
With such tools, no documentation is needed when you know objects programmation
bases.

Well, I don't want to offense any one. I guess the work that has been done  ...

It is just a point of view of a gnustep beginner ;-) ....

Stef