Re: ANN: Gorm Version 0.1.0

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: ANN: Gorm Version 0.1.0
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 00:25:35 +0100

On 2002-02-04 23:43:35 +0100 Pierre-Yves Rivaille <pyrivail@ens-lyon.fr> wrote:

Well i think we should have answered the first question :

> > > I tested last cvs version of Gorm, but it still have a little problemfor
me

> > : autosizing
> > > of NSTableView don't work...

> > > Is it a bug or a work-in-progress ?
it is a work-in-progress. Although NSTableView is perfectly usable and
stable (i still have minor changes to make), Gorm's support of NSTableView
is not finished.

Ok ! I'm now a bit waiting for the next release of Gorm... :-)

The resizing problem you experienced is due to the fact that in Gorm,
NSTableView is within an NSScrollView. So the resizing attributes that
should be changed are those of the NSScrollView that contains
NSTableView, not those of NSTableView.

--
Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com>