Re: GNUMail.app buglets or misconceptions (fwd)

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: GNUMail.app buglets or misconceptions (fwd)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:32:19 +0000 (GMT)

> If you have any other problems, feature requests or suggestions, please
> email me directly!

Is there a GNUmail.app mailing list ?

It seems that GNUmail is attracting a lot of interest and discussion,
which it fully deserves ... I think a mailing list would be great ...

(personally I don't have time to follow GNUmail development in detail, but
I'd like to keep a bit up-to-date with what our library users/application
developers/application users need or would like to have ... so I'd
appreciate to read discussions about GNUmail even if I don't take part in
them or if I don't really follow all of them)

perhaps app-gnustep@gnu.org could be used for that ?  It's already up and
running.