GSDB

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: GSDB
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 20:41:33 +0000

Greetings,

I am curious as to the status of the db libs found in dev-libs/db of the
GNUstep. I believe they are commonly refered to as the GSDB classes.

Are they supported? Are they going to continue to be supported? Are there any
plans for implementing the 2.0 specs from apple that are so diffrent?

I am going to be writing a program that will be accessing a PostgreSQL server.
I do not yet know how to use the libs (I can make them work and delete
entries), but I am curious as to if I should spend the time learning them or if
it's a lost cause because they are not or will not be supported, etc...

Thanks,

Jeremy