converting hex values to characters..

From: kotesh
Subject: converting hex values to characters..
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:22:13 +0530

Hi,

HAPYY NEW YEAR for everybody.

I have a question on converting hex values into characters defined in property list. The following property list contains a two hex characters 10('\n') and 97('a') defined against "Delimiters" key. Delimiters key is creating NSMutableData object which contains the hex values. I did not find any method in NSMutableData for converting these values into characters.Some of the methods like  bytes  and get bytes are not showing desired characters.

Please let me know if there is a way to convert hex bytes defined in PropertyList to characters..

{

Title = "Star Wars";

Director = "Lucas, George";

Cast = (