Re: GsXMLRPC

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GsXMLRPC
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 17:14:45 +0100

Hi Bjoern,

unfortunatly I can't access your website ...

did you take a look at
  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.de/software/XMLRPC
?

We have also done a XML-RPC framework which works pretty well (it
exports almost all functionality of our SKYRIX groupware server via
XML-RPC). While I'm not yet sure whether I can share that piece of
software, I'm certainly willing to share the ideas ...
(BTW: we are also doing a SOAP/WSDL binding now ...)

Greetings
  Helge
--
SKYRIX Software AG - http://www.skyrix.com
Web Application Technology for Enterprises