Re: site content

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: site content
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 10:00:59 -0700

Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

Hi,

I always thought that gnustep.org could offer a little better PR, esp. now that
GNUstep became better and better. Thus I think that there should be at least 2
sections related to Gorm and ProjecCenter. For the latter I offer to move the content of projectcenter.ch to gnustep.org (I will thus close this domain down by the end of the year). But then somebody
should adobt that to the site's look.

Sounds fine to me. It would be nice if some one could volunteer to do this. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to html.

-
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
fedor@doc.com  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it
fedor@gnu.org  http://www.gnustep.org | will fall over.