Re: Screen resolution and gnustep fonts

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Screen resolution and gnustep fonts
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 13:54:24 +0100

Stefan Urbanek wrote:
> I am using 100dpi screen resolution in X server. Is there any way how to set
> screen-resolution for drawing gnustep-fonts or to set something like font
> scaling? Fonts are too small in gnustep text views (for example when using
> Ink.app or GNUMail.app).

There is currently no way to reflect the screen resolution in the font
handling. But it is possible to specify the size of the system fonts in
the defaults database.
Try something like:
defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSFontSize 16

and do the same for NSMenuFontSize and so on (There are a lot of
different font types!).

Fred