DPS or GPS

From: Luis Garcia
Subject: DPS or GPS
Date: 04 Oct 2001 06:04:52 +0000

Hi, I am still strugleing to make DnD work on Gorm, can it be the
backend? I am using gps backend I tried using dps but openstep is unable
to find the X extension, I have it installed

libdps.a         libdps.so.1      libdpstk.a       libdpstk.so.1
libdps.so        libdps.so.1.0    libdpstk.so      libdpstk.so.1.0

well anyway I tried running Gorm as root but same result:

Oct 04 01:02:40 Gorm[3103] Pasteboard <NSPasteboard: 102f97f8> doesn't
contain data of IBViewPboardType

It is so wierd, I mean it works for all of u.

I am using X 4.1

I use Debian sid. Anybody else managed to make Gorm work on debian? I
did a clean instalation of debian, and gnustep and no results. I am
using PPC chip, not intel but I dont think this matters.

Any ideas?