Re: GNUstep T-Shirts

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep T-Shirts
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 22:54:49 -0600

Adam Fedor wrote:

I have a limited number of GNUstep T-shirts for sale. All shirts are XL (Extra-Large) and feature the GNUstep logo on the front as well as the words "GNUstep" and "www.gnustep.org". Design courtesy Lucas Wagner/SpindleTop.

All proceeds will go towards paying some poor programmer to improve the lot of GNUstep (details laters).

Pricing is $15 U.S. plus shipping. More info plus photo on the web pages:

http://www.gnustep.org/information/tshirts.html

OK, I'm with the new century now - I've have an online payment account, so this may be the best way to pay me (particularly international orders). Please let me know if you'd like this option (even if you've already emailed me).

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
fedor@doc.com  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it