Another App for GNUstep?

From: LHelldorf
Subject: Another App for GNUstep?
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:13:24 +0200

from the website:
>Xamba Network Integration Project
>
>Goal:
>

>This project focuses on the integration between Macs and SMB/CIFS
networks. The primary goal will be to get a complete port of the Samba
package to Mac >OS X. Besides that we will try to create tools to uses
these services. This site and our project at Souceforge should gather
developers and users to >create these.

http://xamba.sourceforge.net/index.shtml
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xamba

Much of the stuff has apparently not much to do with GNUstep but Samba.
But the configuration tool Samba Server Config Tool (SSCT) 2.0
(http://xamba.sourceforge.net/ssct/index.shtml) is a Cocoa/Objective-C App
that should be portable to GNUstep. I think this guy could need some help
(http://xamba.sourceforge.net/helpdev/index.shtml) since he seems to be
the only developer on this project.

Greetings, Lars