Trouble building GNUstep CVS

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Trouble building GNUstep CVS
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:01:01 -0400

In attempting to build the latest CVS versions of GNUstep, I receive the
following while building the gui libraries:

Making all for service example...
error: NXConstantString (instance)
NXConstantString does not recognize characterAtIndex:
make[2]: *** [example.service/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist] Error 1
make[1]: *** [example.all.service.variables] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jhc/gstep/core/gui/Tools'
make: *** [internal-all] Error 2

Anyone know what might be causing this?  I'm running a fresh install of Red
Hat 7.1 on a 1.4 GHz Athlon.